Serengeti Tortilis Camp - What to Expect
In a National Park of over 14 700 square kilometers, you’ll find a camp in Central Serengeti that feels like the heartbeat of this iconic land.
After travelling five hours from the Lake Manyara Tortilis Camp, you’ll arrive at The Serengeti Tortilis Camp. The picture-postcard Savanah landscape and proximity of wild game to this Tortilis Camp are extraordinary. So much wildlife is drawn to the river bed just 200m away. Often, especially as night falls, there is a lot of game activity in and around the camp itself.
Song and Dance
Many have heard about the exuberance of this particular Tortilis Camps staff and, led by the singing and dancing from the vivacious Kelvin, and the shared knowledge and stories by camp manager, Godfrey, the staff quickly become like a family.
There’s so much to do in the Serengeti and our Tortilis Camp is situated perfectly to make the most of the many activities.
- Safari drive’s beyond all expectations to many Serengeti locations
- Evening walk toward the river with camp manager, Godfrey
- Outdoor bush lunch or dinner in a specially appointed area for privacy. Staff take care of every need
- Early Morning Hot Air Balloon Ride Safari
- Bush fire and drinks at sunset
- Yoga in the fresh open air
- Elegant mess tent for meals
- Bar area with fully stocked bar and friendly dedicated bar-tender at any time
- Lounge and games area to relax in. This space has books on wild game and information of the area, sofa’s to relax on and is generaly a great space to comfortably spend time in.
- Hot water for showers
- Bathroom, private lavatory
- Local artwork and fabric decor creating an authentic look and feel
- Fresh laundry and towels
- Large four poster bed with mosquito nets
- Turn downs by staff while you have dinner
- Immaculately maintained and clean area around the tent
Book your own Serengeti experience
Flying to Kilimanjaro airport from the Serengeti National Park, after being treated so warmly by the Serengeti Tortilis Camp staff, made it difficult to say goodbye
If you would like to visit the Serengeti Tortilis Camp, contact the booking staff. They’ll create a custom trip that meets your specific wishes to leave you with everlasting memories.